Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where can I get hair extentions?

Where can I get them near the Bay Area, and how much would they cost? My hair is 1 inch longer than shoulder length. I want to get extentions to go 3 inches above my bellybutton.Where can I get hair extentions?
Ebay is cheapest- jessica simpson brand is great! just pick your color!





good luck!





see website below:Where can I get hair extentions?
if you want them professionally done, go to a salon and get them there but those are very pricey.


to do it yourself, you could always go to sally beauty supply or a local hair supply store.
iduhhknow if you have a sally's thurr


but, they always have great extensions..


weave, glue in, and clip in! in all colors


too.. and, for a reasonable price [[:

No comments:

Post a Comment