Friday, February 26, 2010

How Do I take Out These Kind Of Hair Extentions?

Where they are bonded, it looks like the plastic ends on shoe laces.... Can I buy something to take these kind out, or do I have to go somewhere to get it done? A beauty suply told me to break the plastic with plyers... but, it didnt work.How Do I take Out These Kind Of Hair Extentions?
oh no!!! you will pull ya hair out... try using oil sheen and saturate the track and then give a gentle tug...How Do I take Out These Kind Of Hair Extentions?
no i wouldnt i would let a profissanial i did it once i tryed to and ended up with a bad hair day
You can break them with pliers, as the beauty supply consutlant told you, or you can carefully snip them with small scissors, but that would be risky too. If you don't have the patience and time to do any of those options, than you should go to a hair dresser to have them remove them.





It usually doesn't cost a whole lot.
Go to sally's over by the hair extensions and they have glue and bond remover just for that kind of extensions. you put it on each strand good and it literally slides right off, if you can't use that pliers can break through it but the bond remover is the easiest and fastest way. Good luck


Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.
I have the solution. Acetone! I had the same extensions and some of them came out o.k. but others were really stuck like glue. Acetone breaks up the glue and then it slides right out.





Good luck!
go to the docters
Did you just get these done? Some extensions have to left in for 10-14 days before removal. Your best bet is to have them removed where you got them done. If you add that oily junk you are going to make a bigger mess. These were not glued, it is a bond that must be cracked. IF you can't get to the original salon, try the plyers again. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment