Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I remove hair extentions?

We don't have any remover. What can we use instead?How do I remove hair extentions?
I had hair extensions that were glued in, and since it was a latex glue it was fairly easy to remove by putting olive oil on my hair and carefully combing the glued in sections out. I did pull out a few of my own hairs, but it worked pretty well. If the hair extensions are old, it may be easy to pull them out gently without any aid. If you are worried about breaking your own hair (extensions almost always do this) then see the person who put them in. Good luck!How do I remove hair extentions?
scissors
if they are keratin, them you have to break the glue apart unitl it becomes powder
don't know...I've give U an answer because i need more points...srry...;;);;);;)
YOU NEED A GOOD FRIEND TO HELP YOU WITH THE ONES YOU CANNOT SEE. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ON YOUR OWN. TRY TO GO BACK TO THE SALON TO HAVE IT REMOVED AND TRY A VERY DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT; LET THE HAIR REST FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE (RE-WEAVING?)
all you have to do is shampoo them out and it wont mess anything up...and dont do scissors if you wanna keep your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment