Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have fake cheap clip on hair extensions I was wondering how to make them clip ON hair extentions?

I have long clip ON hair extensions, its used for clip on ponytails, the clip is huge so I cant stick it underneath my hair line which is what I want. Has anyone ever tried to cut them off and make clip IN hair extensions instead? And what would be the best course in action of doing so? Thanks in advanceI have fake cheap clip on hair extensions I was wondering how to make them clip ON hair extentions?
is the hair attatched on a ';line';? Like is it a weft glued to the clip somehow? If it is, peel it off then cut the weft into whatever size pieces you want, and you can go to sally's and get clips (made specifically for clip in hair extensions) %26amp; sew the weft onto the clips. If the hair isn't attatched to a weft, you probably have to just cut the hair off and do it like a bonding methodI have fake cheap clip on hair extensions I was wondering how to make them clip ON hair extentions?
I would go to sally beauty supply and buy some of the clip in ones. They run about 80 to 90 dollars and it is real hair. They are not too expensive and well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment