Sunday, February 28, 2010

How much are hair extentions? Australian dollars please?

Not the hair extensions that are like burned into your scalp that cost $1500, the with that metal clip that is clipped in.





There are clips like a comb clip or a metal clip that sort of twists and stays there, either one will do i just need to know how much and where from?How much are hair extentions? Australian dollars please?
Hey Sweetie.


I'm an Australian girl aswell and I have recently brought the hair extensions that you are talking about.


I got mine from ';Hairhouse Warehouse'; and they were $200.





However, when saying that, they are real human hair which costs more than fake hair. I think that speading the extra dollars on real hair is definantly worth it because real human hair you can straighten, curl, wash, basically you can do just about anything to them that you would do to your real hair. Whereas fake hair extensions can have no heat applied to them what-so-ever!


Also they match your hair perfectly with the extensions to make sure that the extensions appear natural looking.





If you are not willing to speand that much money on hair extensions you can search ';hair extensions'; on eBay and it comes up with many results. The extensions on there are all around $90-$100. My brothers girlfriend got hers of eBay but I was to scared to as I didnt want to recieve extensions that didnt match my hair colour, it looks fake and cheap. However she said that you can pring a page of possible coulours of and match is near your hair and if they post it and its not what you wanted you can repost them and get your money back. Make sure that when buying on eBay if you are looking for real human hair you read the description or you may get ripped off.





Good luck, happy extensioning! rofl.





Please help me answer mine, my question is a little long but I really need help.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How much are hair extentions? Australian dollars please?
The single strand ones range from $12-16 depending on the length. The brand I bought was Diva - they're sold on these temporary racks outside beauty and hair stores, like Hairhouse Warehouse, Catwalk, Eric's Salon and Price Attack. I'm not sure which ones you are asking about though, single strands or the full head ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment