Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I remove bonded hair extentions?

My friend (whos a hairdresser) put glue in hair extensions in my hair for me. I took them out with the remover and it got them out but there is still glue on my hair. How do I get it out? Can anyone help---please? :-DHow do I remove bonded hair extentions?
With your hair dry, put a ton of conditioner in your hair, let it sit for about 20-30 mins. Then, with a medium tooth comb, being to comb your hair from top to bottom in sections, it should comb the glue out thats left. Do not wash your hair until the glue is all out. I've done this before, works every time.How do I remove bonded hair extentions?
cut your hair
usually you would have to go to the place where you got them glued in but considering your friend did them im not sure, unless you know of any professional place's which does this they may be able to help you : )
ask your friend to do it ! she should know

No comments:

Post a Comment