Friday, February 26, 2010

Ok so my hair extentions are nasty and i need good cheap ones cus mine were to expensive any suggestions?

dont tell me to just grow out my hair cus ive been trying.Ok so my hair extentions are nasty and i need good cheap ones cus mine were to expensive any suggestions?
its called wait till they grow back u dont need that crapOk so my hair extentions are nasty and i need good cheap ones cus mine were to expensive any suggestions?
Just go Sally's and look around.
it's time for a new pair


.


like someone already said, go to sally's and look around.
i dont kn ow where to get any cheap natural ones but if you want unatural (colors) then go to hottopic, they have striped extensones, pink, blue, red, green, purple, ect, ect, ect.





they are either 5 or 10 $ i dont remember





AND THEY LOOK AWSOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment