Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where can I get good hair extentions?

I just got my hair dyed dark auburn brown, everyone loves it. I do too but there's one thing, my hair is so long and thick that it got bad spit ends. Theyre so bad they are like puffy at the ends when I straighten it, so I dont like pictures anymore.





I want to cut it but I still want long hair, where do I get good extentions?:)Where can I get good hair extentions?
http://horrorkidz.com/





these are really good, a lot of people have said they are great, adn i got some from them. THEY WERE AMAZINGWhere can I get good hair extentions?
I got mine at Sally beauty supply....real hair omg i loved them they looked so pretty and like my real hair and theyre only $80...very cheap compared to other ones
extentions ions are gross %26amp; make you look fake. I can tell when a chick has extentions, be natural. Unless, its really god damn short so you look like a boy.
This may or may not help, but I went on ebay.com and searched high and low.


Good luck!!





http://cgi.ebay.com/CLIP-IN-ON-INDIAN-REMY-HUMAN-HAIR-EXTENSIONS-20-SET_W0QQitemZ200418481961QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea9df5729
i also got mines from horrorkidz


what they say is true, they are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment