Sunday, February 28, 2010

I want hair extentions but know nothing about them, where and how can I get them?

I'm in the UK, around London. I want to get hair extentions, preferably not clip ins because they don't stay in properly. What are my other options? Where are good places to get them and how badly do they ruin your natural hair?I want hair extentions but know nothing about them, where and how can I get them?
Glue or bonding will definitely create some


hair loss.Braided hair is safest.I've had mine done both ways.


Braided is more expensive,takes longer to get done,and


stays longer.I'm in the USA but ask for referrals and call


around to hair salons.I want hair extentions but know nothing about them, where and how can I get them?
I'm not from the UK, from the US. But, if you're getting your extensions glued in to your head (Which last around 3 months tops) they do VERY LITTLE damage to your hair.


I had them in and virtually lost only a teeny bit of hair, and it didn't hurt so much to get them taken out. :]





hope i helped a little!
i have hair extentions in now ! mine are pre bonded cinerella hair and i love them, there very high maintenace but if you can deal with all the hard work that has to be put in i say go for it chick ive had mine in for 3 months now so im gettin mine removed nest week hopefuly will be getting more put back in after i have a hair cut :) good luck make sure to post a piccy if you decide to go ahead love jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment