Friday, February 26, 2010

How Do You Make Hair Extentions?

I need step by step stuff. Maybe a visuale aid.. A video? I have long bulk baby pink hair, And I want to make them into clip in extentions I have the clips..But how do I sew the hair together at the top?


HELPP!How Do You Make Hair Extentions?
You dont have to sew them in, you can just hot glue them in if you want.





Search ';monroemisfitmakeup'; on youtube and watch her how to make clip-in exensions vid on youtube... I would post a link but its not letting me.





good luck xoHow Do You Make Hair Extentions?
i know how to but i dont want to tell you =]








kidding !!!!!!! girl i have hair liek your avatars and i have clip in extenstions and im thinking about getting glue in ones! just for the hell of it lol











jsut get teh clip and some weaving thread and a needle and just sow each coner onto the clip











easy as taht just the two wholes on the side that;s it i got my clips from sallys
';how do i sew the hair together at the top?';





You said you go the hair in bulk? Did you buy individual strands of hair? To make clip ins, you have to buy extentions that are tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment