Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I know if hair extentions are right for me?

I saw some very nice ';remy '; human hair extentions @ cosmoprof for a pretty good price, they are clip-ins and close to my hair color, but my hair is very thin and very fine ( like, a babys hair... really...) and I and I am wondering if it would look wierd on me, or if I could just back comb my hair to add volume and pull it off. The human hair is very thick, but I don't think anyone will look that close.How do I know if hair extentions are right for me?
you can see the bump where you clip them in if you have fine hair like me, believe me, ive been there.


just tease the back and use lots of volume shampoos and hairspray =]How do I know if hair extentions are right for me?
I think it will look good, you probably just have to worry about making it stay in if your hair's that thin.
i would suggest a hannah montana wig.. dont try and hide it.. you are bald! dont worry it happens to the best of us!








truuuuuuuuuuuuuuust meeeeeeeeeeeee l:B3))))))
braid your hair first then decide
piture yur air with extentions
go ask your hair dresser on what their opionion is
go try them on at he store
braid your hair
  • shell necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment