Sunday, February 28, 2010

How much are hair extentions?

I live in Fredericksburg TX and im trying to get hair extntions for prom. SO if your from fredericksburg TX can you please tell me how much they are from Simply Hair. And if your not tell me how much they are from a normal salon.How much are hair extentions?
Well, what kind of extensions?


Be more specific...Fusion? Clip ins? sow in?How much are hair extentions?
I'm not from that part of tx but where I'm from hair extentions can be from 10 dollars up to almost 300 dollars but I bye hair extentions all the time and it also depend on how many inches the hair is they have 8in 10in 12in 16in and more but I always spend about 40 to 50 dollars on hair all together
I bought the expensive $75 clip in ones and they didnt last very well.


so i called my stylist and i asked her and she said it is $75 an hour and it can take up to 4 hours so yea it can be pretty pricey.


And make sure you do your research on if the stylist knows how to do it well





hope i could hel pyou love


bethany sychowski (facebook)
At a normal salon, they can range from 25-150.





Just depends on the brand, length, style, etc.





But if you have a Sally's Beauty Supply near you, they are only 20-60 dollars.





Good luck!
depends on the kind,.





80 dollars average for the braided ones





Like a couple hundred for the ion fused ones
Last time i checked it was 100 dollars per session.
They range from $60 maybe all the way to $500.
depend on what kind of Haiti u chose

No comments:

Post a Comment