Friday, February 26, 2010

How can i keep my hair extentions in good condition?

i have always had hair extentions, whether they are glued or clipped, iv glued them again, and i just wana know how to keep them really good..........any products or anythin?How can i keep my hair extentions in good condition?
dya know the aussie haircare range.. well i use that on my extensions and my extensions are in great condition now. I use the spray called ';miracle hair insurance'; it works wonders!!! =DHow can i keep my hair extentions in good condition?
Just like your real hair its bad to wash them everyday it strips oils from them when combing through them do it section by section and use a wide tooth comb and a leave in conditioning spray....
if you can take them out you can get this wash at sally beaty suppy and you take out your fake har and you let it soak in the sink with the wash stuff


i used to have it for my fake hair it works good
well Ive worked with extensions 4 bout 3 years know you can use raccoon or pro styles shampoo and conditioner .But the cheaper option is to use a penetrating conditioner or repair conditioner and rubbing it well into the hair and then but the hair dryer on this as this will open the cuticle , do this for a few Min's and then wash off in hot water they should be silky and smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment