Friday, February 26, 2010

Does using clip in hair extentions damage your hair or prevent it from growing. I have been using then for?

about 2 years on and off. It seems like my hair stopped growing.Does using clip in hair extentions damage your hair or prevent it from growing. I have been using then for?
YES; All Hair Extensions ';Pull-ON'; Your hair and Cause at Least SOME Hair Loss ! !





also try http://www.hairextentions.comDoes using clip in hair extentions damage your hair or prevent it from growing. I have been using then for?
why would you want to have fake hair. let you own hair grow and get rid of the extentions.
I don't think so my friend uses them all the time
i need to know that too...


which one do you use?





well i am going to get the ones made by jessica simpson or whatever. i wouldnt answer this since i dont know how you clip them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment