Friday, February 26, 2010

Hair extentions possible for bangs only?

I recently got my hair cut and the bangs are definitely too short for my face. I am interested in getting hair extentions - is it possible to get extentions on bangs only? If so, how much is the price range, approximately? And how does the process usually work? Must I have a consultation first? Or can I just go to the salon and expect to leave with the extentions?Hair extentions possible for bangs only?
Yes you can walk into a shop, do a short consultation, and walk away with hair bang extensions. It's a very quick process, and it should be relatively inexpensive, since your only getting a small section completed. It should be under $75 dollars, in my opinion, and possibly much cheaper than that. It's worth it.Hair extentions possible for bangs only?
Hair extensions are expensive and your bangs will grow out within weeks, it's just not worth it. Also hair extensions wouldn't really work on bangs, it wouldn't look right. Just clip your bangs back until they grow out again, that is the best way to deal with the problem.





HTH : )
hair extensions are usually about 100 bucks or more....i have no idea about the other stuff. they sell extensions as buetiques and hair supply shops like sally beauty and it might just be cheaper to buy they and have someone put them on but i cant really tell. it just kind of depends. :)
I don't Think So, LOL
  • shell necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment