Friday, February 26, 2010

What is your opinion about weaves and hair extentions?

like how do u feel about your girlfriend wearing them or wife?What is your opinion about weaves and hair extentions?
I'll probably get a lot of grief for this - but no matter how ';natural'; they're supposed to look, they can be spotted a mile away: shedding, lumps on the head, and on a windy day, you can see all the tracks or gobs of glue.What is your opinion about weaves and hair extentions?
As long as its worn correctly who cares?
Nothing, it's usually grown women using them.
I don't give a yuck. Sometimes they look nice to me, sometimes not. What I like is not universal so I let my girl do what she wants. I care for her so much my attraction has long stopped depending on her appearance. In addition. Why not wear a weave? People wear makeup, and wonder bras. If we are gonna be fake we may as well do it all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment