Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I know if hair extentions are right for me?

I saw some very nice ';remy '; human hair extentions @ cosmoprof for a pretty good price, they are clip-ins and close to my hair color, but my hair is very thin and very fine ( like, a babys hair... really...) and I and I am wondering if it would look wierd on me, or if I could just back comb my hair to add volume and pull it off. The human hair is very thick, but I don't think anyone will look that close.How do I know if hair extentions are right for me?
Ask your stylist. She probably can suggest the best course of action since she is an expert in that area.How do I know if hair extentions are right for me?
I want to know also....
I'm thinking more on the volume side of things...because with those clip in extensions could possible break your hair off since your hair is so thin and fine...but like was listed about ask a professional stylist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment