Friday, February 26, 2010

How much would hair extentions like this cost?

i wanted to get hair extentions for my birthday and i was wondering how much hair extentions like this cost?





http://www.mingoshopping.com/images/Blac鈥?/a>





how long do they stay in?How much would hair extentions like this cost?
Wow those are really long!! I'd definitely recommend clip-ins because they will last much longer, they're not painful, and they won't damage your hair! (as long as you don't sleep in them). I always get mine from Sally's. I just buy the cips and sew them on to the hair. To get the hair thick enough you have to first sew 2-3 pieces of hair together and then sew the clips on. The hair comes sewn on to one long strand so you cut the correct length of strand for wherever you're going to put it. I do one long piece that goes across the back of my head (3 strands thick), two shorter pieces for each side of my head (2 strands thick) and then two 1-strand pieces for the sides of my head to go over the thicker piece and a 1-strand piece for the back of my head. Make sure you get 100% human hair because it will last much longer and you can brush, wash, straighten, curl, and blowdry it. Plus, synthetic just looks really fake. I think they go up to twenty inches and it's about 50 dollars. I wouldn't got that long though. You have to think, by the time it's 20 inches long, the hair is about 3 1/2 years old at the ends, which means it's not as healthy and strong as say an 18 inch, and it won't last as long. I'd recommend an 18 inch. It really does look amazing though. My hair less than shoulder-length and I wear them daily. As for sew-in or weave, it will HURT and cost anywhere from 300.00 to 1500.00, plus the cost of hair. You could get a fusion too, but the chemicals they use to bond the extensions to your hair are soo harsh! If your hair is not healthy, do not get a weave, sew-in, or fusion!! Your hair will literally break off at the roots where it's been braided or bonded and you'll end up with a buzzcut. Sooo not hot.


Like I said, I totally recommend clip-ins. The best! They're the only extensions I'd use, especially since my hair is fried from bleaching =[[


Here's some pics of me with them in.





http://i29.tinypic.com/ve4ww1.jpg


http://i27.tinypic.com/vmpt85.jpg


http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>


http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>





I have 18 inch as a blonde and 12 inch as a brunette.How much would hair extentions like this cost?
For good ones, around $200. They would stay in for about 3-4 months depending on how fast your hair grows. I have clip-on's that were around $80 that are really good. From Sally's I'd personally recommend the clip-on's if you want to take them out you can, fun for quick length.





Sincerely,


Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment