Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do you know about hair extentions?

im not sure what type of extension i want but i no i want it to be pink and human hair. My hair is about 5 inches below my shoulders. So which type of extention should i get and how much will it cost me. thank you.What do you know about hair extentions?
you can get those lots of places, hot topic.... sallys beauty supply store.





they cost like 5-10 dollars, sallys probably has real human hair.





they're clip in and come in lots of different colors and lenghts.What do you know about hair extentions?
clip-on: $75-120


the ones that last a week or two: $120 and $75 for the hairstylist


the ones that last 4 months+: $400 or more.





It depends on yourself, as for me I'd choose clip-on hair extensions since you can put them on and take them off whenever you want to.





But if you want to spend a lot, then go for the ones that last for 4+ but i've heard they damage your hair.





If it's only for a party, them choose the ones that last a week.





I'm sorry I don't know the proper names for the hair extensions!


:D





.
If you want human hair ones they will be expensive. You can get them sewn in, glued or clip ins. Im pretty sure the sewn in ones are the most expensive, they can get up to almost 1000$.

No comments:

Post a Comment